Quetta & Ziarat Tour - Baluchistan (Snowfall Special)
26 December, 2023 - 29 December, 2023
Ziarat, Ther Capital of district Ziarat in Baluchistan is a place like no other
Original Charges: 20,000
After Discount: 17,999/- from Karachi to Karachi
Duration 4 Days & 3 Nights
Booking And Info
- Quetta Valley
- Quaid-e-Azam Residency
- Prospect Point, Ziarat
- Shrine of Baba Kharwari
- Ziarat Waterfalls
- Sandeman Tangi
- Hanna lake
Package Price: Rs 17,999/=Per Person | Extra Charges For Couple 5,000 Rs
Accommodation on Quad sharing basis
Local tour Guide services
Basic First Aid
Day 1 (Thursday)
- Departure at 9:30 PM sharp from KHI
- Short stay at winder City
Day 2 (Friday)
- Arrival at Quetta
- Early Morning Nashta at Quetta- Ziarat Road
- Visit Jabb-e-Noor Mountain
- Check-in Quetta Hotel
- Rest Time
- After Lunch Visit Hanna lake
- Beautiful Sunset at Hanna lake
- Back to the hotel
- Visit Market
- Calling it a night
Day 3 (Saturday)
- Quick Boost up exercise session
- Breakfast Early morning
- Departure for Ziarat Valley
- Visit, Sandeman Tangi
- Visit Quaid-e-Azam residency
- Enjoy in Snow
- Visit Prospect Point,
- leaving for Quetta
- Lunch at Quetta Road
- Arrival at Quetta,
- Dinner and a quick visit to Market
- Calling it a Night
Day 4 (Sunday)
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Leaving Quetta
- Lunch at Khuzhdar or at Lasbela
- Arrival in Karachi.
If the trip is canceled due to any reason, then we will refund you 100%
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT :
- Water bottle
- Lighter or matchstick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care to the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or is caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents, and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with a smiling face.
12- You should carry your own bag.
I understand that adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company. Ziarat, the capital of district Ziarat in Balochistan is a place like no other.