Explore the beauty of nature, blend yourself with rich cultures, enjoy the local music and make your time memorable by joining our amazing trip to
Makran Coastal highway,
Use this opportunity to explore the picturesque Moola Chutook Gorge. Experience rebirth with crystal clear waterfalls hidden within the classic Baluchistan mountains.
----------------------- Package Price:
Rs: 7499 per head (Full Package)
Duration: 2 Days & 2 Nights Every Weekend Trip .
The Moola Gorge, for centuries a favored route between the Kalat highlands and the fertile plains of Sindh, is a wide u-shaped, well-watered gorge. It cuts clear across the unbroken barrier of the rugged and barren Khirthar Mountains providing a travel route that could be used by ancient wheeled traffic. This paradise on Earth is in the Khuzdar District of Balochistan. Locally it is known by the name of “MOOLA CHUTTOK”.
--------------------- Travel Itinerary:
Departure Night (Friday)
10:30 pm: Gathering at Mcdonald, Askari 4 Near Johar Mor, Karachi
11:00 am: Left Karachi
--------------------- Day 1: (Saturday)
01:30 am: Refreshment at Winder – Tea Break
06:00 am: Sunrise at Khuzdar
06:30 am: Breakfast at Khuzdar Hotel (100 km)
08:30 am: Get settled in 4wd for off-roading.
09:00 am: Left Khuzdar
11:30 am: Reached Kirk
02:30 pm: Reached Moola Chutook Gorge.
03:30 pm: Lunch
04:30 pm: Explore de Moola Chutook & Waterfalls.
07:00 pm: Back to Base | Setup camps
07:30 pm: Mesmerizing Sunset
08:00 pm: Evening Tea
09:00 pm: Dinner
10:00 pm: Music
Star Gazing all night ….
--------------------- Day 2: (Sunday)
04:00 am: Wake up
04:30 am: Left Moola Chutook
07:30 am: Sunrise / Breakfast at Khusdar
09:00 am: Left Khusdar
03:00 pm: Lunch in Bela
07:30 pm: Reached Karachi
Price per head: 8000 Rs
• Luxury Transport
- First Aid Facility
• Ride-on 4WD for 4 hours’ off-roading
• All Meals, (excluded snacks)
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Water bottle
- Lighter or matchstick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
12- You should carry your own bag.
I understand that adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Trip To Moola Chootak Waterfall - Balochistan
07 May, 2050 - 09 May, 2050
Tour Attractions :
Makran Coastal highway,