Explore the beauty of nature, blend yourself with rich cultures, enjoy the local music and make your time memorable by joining our amazing trip to Istanbul, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Bursa, Antalya, Konya,
Arrival at Antalya airport in Domestic Flight, Meet & Greet, and transfer to your hotel with Dinner in Hotel and overnight at the Hotel.
Start the day with a delicious, freshly prepared buffet breakfast in Antalya Hotel. Then the tour leads you to Korkutelli where there will be a short break to regain energy for the exciting day ahead. At midday there is a scheduled photo break to capture the stunning panoramic views, to create memories you can keep. After, you will be given leisure time to
explore Pamukkale, then back to Antalya & overnight in Hotel
After Breakfast, You will be picked up from Antalya Hotel then tour starts with Antalya City Tour & Kaleci City Tour with Duden Water Fall & Lunch in Hotel, after that Dinner at the hotel & Overnight in Antalya Hotel
After breakfast, check out from hotel of Antalya and move towards konya where tour starts by visiting, Mevlana Museum, located in Konya City Center. You will visit Mevlana Museum such as Matbah(Kitchen), tombs, Tilavet Chamber (Quran Reading And Chanting), Semâ-Hâne (Ritual Hall), After that transfer to Cappadocia Hotel and Overnight in Cappadocia Hotel
After breakfast at the hotel proceed Cappadocia Red Tour of 8-hour tour. Over the course of only one day, you’ll visit Cappadocia highlights, including the region’s rich culture. Avanos Village, Fairy Chimneys, Red Valley, Cavusin Village. After that dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Airport for domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul, after arrival at Istanbul, Transfer to Istanbul hotel, Cruise Dinner at Bosphorus with Local entertainment and overnight at Istanbul Hotel
After Breakfast in Hotel, Proceed to Istanbul City Tour in which Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia Museum, Hippodrome, German Fountain, Obelisk, Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square, Grand Bazar, Tomb of sultan ahmet 1 and mehmet 2 with Lunch at local restaurant, after that overnight in Hotel
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked from hotel then tour start from a full-day trip to Bursa, an Ottoman capital city filled with fascinating relics of the past. Enjoy its many green spaces, visit the ancient Yesil
Mosque and Yesil Tombs, snack on roasted chestnuts
and Turkish sweets, and along with a cable car ride
on the Uludag Mountain. Lunch during the tour
After Breakfast, Pickup from Hotel to Istanbul Airport for Return flight.
TRIPLE SHARING:132,000 PP
DOUBLE SHARING: 140,000 PP
CHILD (2-6) YEARS: 90,000 PP
CHILD (7-11) YEARS:125,000 PP – WITH BED
INFANT (0-2) YEARS: 30,000 PP
-Airfare (Non-Refundable & Non-Changeable)
- Compulsory (Covid-19) Test 72 Hours before prior to Departure.
- These rates are subject to change as per current Government Taxes. If taxes are revised including VAT, the rates quoted will be revised accordingly.
- Rate of Exchange is as per today’s calculation (+1), any difference at the time of payment will be payable.
- Rooms sizes and décor is to be reviewed on the hotel website
- Side by Side rooms/Connecting Rooms and other rooms requirements are subject to availability at the time of check-in
- In case of Natural Causes, such as weather disturbance, 0KM tour planners will not be responsible for any delays.
- All services booked by us have specific cancellation policies; it is advised that the former be clarified with us.
- Air Tickets are Non-Refundable, however they can be bought after the visa is issued, if there is a price difference at that time, it would be payable.
- Once the Confirmation Voucher is issued, the entire booking would be treated as nonrefundable.