Explore Naran, Khagan, Saif-ul-mulk, Hunza, Attabad Lake, Khunjrab Pass, China Border
6 August (Friday) to 15 August 2021 (Sunday)
Every Friday Departure from Karachi
Every Sunday Morning from Islamabad.
6 Days & 5 Nights: from Islamabad
10 Days from Karachi
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
Rs. 22,999 from Islamabad
Rs. 25,999 from ISB with 2 Extra nights of ISB
Rs. 29,999 Economy Standard Train
Rs. 33,999 2x2 Faisal Mover | Kainat | Cruzer
Rs. 37,999 Business Train Sir Syed Express
Rs. 38,999 Business Train Greenline
Couple will be extra charged for twin sharing:Rs. 10,000/- *
2- Babusar Top
3- Lulusar Lake
4- Gilgil Baltistan.
5- Nanga Parbat View Point
6- Raka Poshi View Point
7- Altit Fort & Baltit Fort
8- Karimabad Bazar
9- Atabad Lake
10- Gulmit Gojal
11- Passu Cones
12- Passu Glaciers
13- Khunjrab National Park
14- Khunjrab TOP
15- Pakistan - China Border
16- Karakoram Highway
17- Hunza valley
18- Hopper Glacier
19- Hussaini Bridge
20- Lake Saif-ul-Mulook
DETAILED TRAVEL ITENERARY:
- Departure from Karachi
- Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal
- Travel to a hotel on your own (Uber | Careem)
- Short Stay at ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
- Over night stay in Islamabad Hotel
- Gathering at Meeting Point 2:00 AM:
- Breakfast at Balakot
- Rest in Hotel
- Visit Kahghan valley
- Visit Kawai WaterFall
- Visit Saif-ul- Mulook
- Visit Naran Bazar
- Dinner & Night Stay Naran
DAY4: - 9-Aug-21
- Breakfast at Hotel and move towards Hunza
- Short Stay At Babusar top
- Reach Juglot and stopover at Mountain Junction point
- A short stay at Rakaposhi viewpoint (free time, Photo session)
- Reach Karimabad and explore the beauty of Hunza Valley
- Dinner at hotel
- Breakfast call 07:00 AM:
- Departure for China Border
- Enroute Visit:
- Attabad Tunnel
- Attabad Lake
- Sost & Passu
- Khunjrab National Park and Pak-China Border
- Arrival back to hotel @ Hunza Nagar
- Dinner & Night Stay Hunza Nagar
- Exploration of Karimabad Bazaar
- Exploration of Altit Fort
- Exploration of Baltit For
- Sightseeing at Royal Garden Altit
- Drive towards Attabad Lake
- Boating at Attabad Lake
- Back to Hotel at Hunza
- Night stay & Dinner at Hunza valley (BF+Dinner)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure towards Naran
- Short Stay At Babusar top
- Visit Lulusar Lake.
-Rafting at Naran River
- Overnight stay at Naran.
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Departure for Lahore
- Stopover at Abbottabad
- Arrival Islamabad
- Night stay & Dinner at Islamabad for Karachi members only.
END OF SERVICES
- Get into Train |Bus
- Departure for Karachi
DAY10: 15-Aug -21
END OF TOUR
- 2 Meal BF and Dinner
- Luxury Transport
- Tool Taxes
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- Hotel Accommodation (3/4 Pax Sharing)
- Jeep Charges Nalter
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Lunch, Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Entry Fee of Forts, Muesum
- Rafting, Parasailing, Chair Lift and Boating Charges
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
1- Separate Room for twin sharing will be charged extra as mentioned above.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing basis.
4- Team 0km Tours not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control...
5- Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
6- Please ensure following the team leader's orders.
7- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
8- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by 0km Tours due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next upcoming trip.
• We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy,
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and has to carry its own luggage.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise 0km Tours can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• 0km Tours is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be given).
• 0km Tours is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
• 0km Tours can cancel booking at any time.
• 0km Tours can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and unethical stuff.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package