Explore Naran, Khagan, Saif-ul-mulk, Hunza, Attabad Lake, Khunjrab Pass, China Border
Every Friday Departure from Karachi
Every Saturday Late night Departure from Islamabad.
6 Days & 5 Nights: from Islamabad
10 Days from Karachi
Package Price (Per Person):
Rs.26,999/- (With 2 night stays in ISL for Karachi Members Excluding tickets)
Rs.23,999/- (Without 2 night Stays in Islamabad)
**Couple Requiring twin Sharing will be charged PKR 10,000 extra
Note: Booking on basis of at least 50% advance of the total amount.
Trip Cost:(Karachi to Karachi)
Rs. 31,999/- per person - Via Economy Class Train - Green Line
Rs. 41,999/- per person - Via Business Class Train - Green Line
Rs. 35,500/- per person - Via Executive Class Bus - Faisal Movers
Rs. 37,500/- per person - Via Business Class Bus - Faisal Movers
Rs. 49,500/- per person - Via By Air Tickets (Price may vary)
2- Babusar Top
3- Lulusar Lake
4- Gilgil Baltistan.
5- Nanga Parbat View Point
6- Raka Poshi View Point
7- Altit Fort & Baltit Fort
8- Karimabad Bazar
9- Atabad Lake
10- Gulmit Gojal
11- Passu Cones
12- Passu Glaciers
13- Khunjrab National Park
14- Khunjrab TOP
15- Pakistan - China Border
16- Karakoram Highway
17- Hunza valley
18- Hopper Glacier
19- Hussaini Bridge
20- Lake Saif-ul-Mulook
DETAILED TRAVEL ITINERARY:
DAY 1 (Friday) 12 August
- Departure from Karachi
DAY 2 (Saturday) 13 August
- Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal
- Travel to a hotel on your own (Uber | Careem)
- Short Stay at ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
- Dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay in Islamabad Hotel
DAY 3: (Sunday) 14 August
- Gathering at Meeting Point 04:00 AM:
- Breakfast at Balakot
- Rest in Hotel
- Visit Kahghan valley
- Visit Kawai WaterFall
- Visit Saif-ul- Mulook
- Visit Naran Bazar
- Dinner & Night Stay Naran
DAY 4: (Monday) 15 August
- Breakfast at Hotel and move towards Hunza
- Short Stay At Babusar top
- Reach Juglot and stopover at Mountain Junction point
- A short stay at Rakaposhi viewpoint (free time, Photo session)
- Reach Karimabad and explore the beauty of Hunza Valley
- Dinner at the hotel
DAY 5: (Tuesday) 16 August
- Breakfast call 07:00 AM:
- Departure for China Border
- Enroute Visit:
- Attabad Tunnel
- Attabad Lake
- Sost & Passu
- Khunjrab National Park and Pak-China Border
- Arrival back to hotel @ Hunza Nagar
- Dinner & Night Stay Hunza Nagar
DAY 6: (Wednesday) 17 August
- Exploration of Karimabad Bazaar
- Exploration of Altit Fort
- Exploration of Baltit For
- Sightseeing at Royal Garden Altit
- Drive towards Attabad Lake
- Boating at Attabad Lake
- Back to Hotel at Hunza
- Night stay & Dinner at Hunza valley
DAY 7: (Thursday) 18 August
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure towards Naran
- Short Stay At Babusar top
- Visit Lulusar Lake.
-Rafting at Naran River
- Overnight stay at Naran.
DAY 8: (Friday) 19 August
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Departure for Lahore
- Stopover at Abbottabad
- Arrival Islamabad
- Night stay & Dinner at Islamabad for Karachi members only.
END OF SERVICES
DAY 9: (Saturday) 20 August
- Get on Train |Bus
- Departure for Karachi
DAY 10: (Sunday) 21 August
END OF TOUR
- 2 Meal BF and Dinner
- Luxury Transport (Coaster / Grand Cabin)
- Tool Taxes
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- Hotel Accommodation (3/4 Pax Sharing)
- Jeep Charges Saif-ul-mulk
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Lunch, Tea, Mineral water, and Cold drinks expense
- Entry Fee of Forts, Museum
- Rafting, Parasailing, Chair Lift, and Boating Charges
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
1- Separate Room for twin sharing will be charged extra as mentioned above.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mentioned above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing basis.
4- Team 0km Tours not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as it's beyond of our control...
5- Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
6- Please ensure to follow the team leader's orders.
7- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
8- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
On an adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by 0km Tours due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next upcoming trip.
• We will avoid using meals provided on a train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy,
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage and has to carry its own luggage.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise, 0km Tours can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• 0km Tours is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be given).
• 0km Tours is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function, etc.,
• 0km Tours can cancel the booking at any time.
• 0km Tours can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sorts of illegal and unethical stuff.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package