Join 0km for upcoming tour to explore Indus valley civilization with lot of fun activities..
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Night
Start Date: Friday 31st Jan 2020
End Date: Sunday, 2nd Feb 2020
• Mohenjo Daro
• Kot Digi fort Khairpur
• Sadho Bela Mandir sukkur
• Seven Sister Tomb sukkur
• Lansdown Bridge sukkur
• Faiz mehal (Subject to Permission)
• Sukkur Barrage
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: 10,000 Rs per person.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
• Reporting time 11.30 a.m
• Departure from Karachi 12:15 a.m
• Breakfast at Ranipur
• Explore Sachal Sarmast Tomb
• Arrival and explore Kot Digi fort, Khairpur
• Visit Khairpur Faiz Mehal
• Arrival at Sukkur and Night Stay
• Breakfast at Sukkur
• Visit Sadho Belo Mandir
• Visit of Satin jo Astano
• Visit of Lanswdown Bridge / Sukkur Barrage
• Sightseeing at Mohenjo Daro
• Departure for Karachi
• Reach karachi
AC Transport round the trip
5 times standard meals during trip
Accommodation 4 Person Sharing
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit or by visiting our office.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0332-3534014 .
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Minimum Strength to Operate Any Trip (Day or Overnight) is 15. You may Join Individually or in a Group but if by Registration Deadline the Required Minimum Strength isn't Complete, We will Postpone the Trip & Trip Participants will be Offered to Either Get a Refund or Get their Trip Rescheduled for Next Available Date. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• 0km is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• 0km is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• 0km refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• 0km can cancel booking at any time.
• 0km can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from 0km.