Explore Moola & Choota Chutook - Balochistan
Use this opportunity to explore the picturesque Moola & Chota Chutook Gorge. Experience rebirth with crystal clear waterfalls hidden within the classic Baluchistan mountains.
This trip will take you from mountains, deep blue waters to the isolated gorge of Chutook. It will be 2 days and a 2-night trip which will include off-roading, camping, bonfire, music, exploration and much more. This trip is a 3rd Grade adventure trip and not suitable for kids under 15 years.The trip is good for hardcore travelers and adventure lovers.
10:30 pm: Gathering at Mc Donalds, Askari 4 Near Johr Mor.
11:00 pm: Left Karachi
01:30 am: Refreshment at Winder – Tea Break
06:00 am: Sunrise at Khuzdar
06:30 am: Breakfast at Khuzdar Hotel (100 km)
08:30 am: Get settled in 4wd for off-road drive
09:00 am: Left Khuzdar
03:30 pm: Reached Chota Chutook Gorge.
Lunch in between
05:30 pm: Explore de Chutook & Waterfalls.
07:00 pm: Back to Base | Setup camps
07:30 pm: Mesmerizing Sunset
08:00 pm: Evening Tea
09:00 pm: Dinner
10:00 pm: Music
Star Gazing all night ….
06:00 am: Wake up
06:30 am: Sunrise and Yoga / Breakfast
07:00 am Moola Chutook Waterfall Visit and Photography
08:00 am: Back to base camp / Packing / Loading
09:00 am Left Moola Chutook
12:30 pm: Break at Kirk for stretching
03:00 pm: Lunch in Khuzdar
04:00 pm: Left Khuzdar
11:30 pm: Reached Karachi
Price per head: 10,500 Rs
• Luxury Transport
- First Aid Facility
• Ride on 4WD for 6 hours Off road drive
• Life Jackets
• Life Guards
• Camping Chairs
• All Meals, (excluded snacks)
• Bonfire / lanterns
• Camps, Sleeping Bags
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or matchstick
-Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
For Booking & Details :
To register for this trip, follow the steps below:
1. Fill up the signup form on this page (http://bit.ly/0kmtour
2. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
3. Email / SMS (0332-3534014) us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: 0Km
Account #: 03547731263
Finca Microfinance Bank
TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
12- You should carry your own bag.
13- If the trip is cancelled due to any reason we will refund 100%
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.