Join us on Independence Day Celebrations as we Travel to the Great Wall of Sindh, The 2nd Largest Wall after the Great Wall of China and the Largest Fort in the World , to Sift through the Pages of History and Explore the Might of a Great Lost Civilization .. Hiking through the Mountains, Climbing the Walls, Exploring the Fresh Water Springs & Much More!
Ranikot Fort (Sindhi: ??? ???) is a historical fort near Sann, Jamshoro District, Sindh, Pakistan. Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Sindh and is believed to be the world's largest fort with a circumference of approximately 26 kilometres (16 mi). Since 1993, it has been on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The original purpose and architects of Ranikot Fort are unknown. Some archaeologists attribute it to Arabs, or possibly built by a Persian noble under the Abbasids by Imran Bin Musa Barmaki who was the Governor of Sindh in 836. Others have suggested a much earlier period of construction attributing to at times the Sassanians Persians and at times to the Greeks. Even though a prehistoric site of Amri is nearby, there is no trace of any old city inside the fort and the present structure has little evidence of prehistoric origins.
We are planning to Celebrate Independence Day at Ranikot fort with Milli Nagmey and Sky lanterns. Raising the Pak flag high on the fort.
Meetup Point: Chai Shai, Chota Bukhari, Defence Phase 6
For Booking & Details :
DAY 1 (13th August)
05:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
05:30 PM: Departure from Karachi
08:00 PM: Dinner at Highway (Chicken Karahi & Daal or Mix Vegetable)
11:00 PM: Reached Ranikot Fort
11:30 PM: Camps Setup
Independence Day celebration at night with Milli Nagmey & Sky Lanterns
DAY 2 (14th August)
05:30 AM: Sunrise from Mirikot Fort
06:00 AM: Breakfast & Tea
07:00 AM: Visit of Ruins of Ranikot fort and trek to Fairy Pond (Enjoy fish foot message)
10:00 AM: Back to Mirikot Fort
11:00 PM: Visit Sungate of Ranikot Fort
02:00 PM: Lunch at Highway
06:00 PM: Back to Chai Shai, Chota Bukhari, Karachi
? Two Way AC Transport
? Meals & Refreshments
? Camps / Tents for Night Stay (3-4 Sharing)
? Professional Photography
? Basic First Aid Kit
? Security Arrangements
? Sleeping Bags
? Items of Personal Nature
? Life Jackets / Swimming Goggles
? Hiking / Trekking Equipment
? Anything Not Mentioned
Items to Bring?
? Sun Glasses/Sun Block
? Shorts for Swimming
? Own Camps (Optional)
? Sleeping Bags (Optional)
? Camera for Photography
PACKAGE: Rs 4500/= per Head
Rs 3999/= per head for group of 3 or more
To register for this trip, follow the steps below:
1. Fill up the signup form on this page (http://bit.ly/0kmtour
2. Deposit for funds according to your selected package to the bank account mentioned below
3. Email / SMS (0332-3534014) us after funds deposit for receiving your E-Ticket & confirmation
Account Title: 0Km
Account #: 03547731263
Finca Microfinance Bank
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, #0km
can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• #0km is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000 extra.
• #0km is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• #0km can cancel booking at any time.
• #0km can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited